The iconic design and performance of a la marzocco comes home with the linea mini.
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint. The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in our commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
- Brew Paddle
- Dual Boiler
- Indicator lights to provide feedback on heating and water level
- A tap for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots
- Powerful steam while you brew from the dedicated steam boiler.
- A thermal regulatory system to stabilise temperature as water passes through each element
- A stepped temperature wheel, allowing for user adjustment
- Self-contained 2.5 litre refillable water tank;
- LED lighting that literally highlights your extraction and cup.
A recent product update from La Marzocco also means the Linea Mini is now app-enabled, allowing users to control their boiler temperature, program pre-infusion and set up an auto on/off schedule from their phone. These features are accompanied by a tutorial section and the app is available for iOS and Android.
Steel tamper, 12 oz steam pitcher, one steel portafilter: single spout, double spout, 5 portafilter baskets: 7 gr, 14 gr, 17 gr, 21 gr, blind, Puro Caf cleaner
Height (cm) 37.7
Width (cm) 35.7
Depth (cm) 45.3
Weight (kg) 30
Voltage 220-240V Single Phase
Dual boilers with PID temperature control
Integrated brew group
Indicator lights and LED barista lights
Hot water spout
2.5L water reservoir
Wattage elements 1820
Coffee boiler capacity (L) 0.17
Steam boiler capacity (L) 3