Hario Mini-Slim PRO Ceramic Hand Coffee Grinder
- Adjustable conical ceramic burrs
- Durable stainless steel black body
- 30-gram ground coffee capacity
The Hario Mini-Slim Pro coffee grinder is the upgraded version of the very popular Mini Mill hand grinder and will make a real difference to the quality of the coffee you make at home or in your office.
Budget electronic grinders are often blade-type spice grinders, these give a very uneven particle size which means that some of the ground coffee particles will be small, and some will be large – resulting in very uneven extraction.
The Hario hand grinders use a conical burr system, meaning the particle size is very even and can easily be adjusted to suit your personal brew method. (e.g. course for cafetiere, medium for pour-over etc.)
The Mini-Slim Pro includes easy grind adjustment, a lidded hopper, and a removable grounds bin.
- Modern design, durable stainless steel black body
- Reinforced hexagonal adapter with die-cast aluminium handle to increase static loads and reduce wear.
- Optimised for effortless grinding of coffee beans (30 grams), providing a constant grind for a perfectly fresh coffee.
- Transparent cover with silicone grip
- Dimensions are 79W x 112H x 183L (mm)
- Weighs 400 grams
- Ideal for use with the V60, Aeropress and more.